The program design created by ASPIRA as the service delivery model for all of our programs incorporates a Community and Youth Development framework which consist of the fundamental key elements of positive youth development principles and the Ten Essential Elements of High-Quality Out-of-School Time activities. www.afterschoolalliance.org
Our program model is based on research driven longitudinal studies and offers:
- Students a wide range of enrichment opportunities both in academic core subjects and in enrichment areas such as the arts and sports;
- Incorporate active learning in mathematics and literacy;
- Include opportunities for students to socialize in a safe and non-judgemental environment;
- Are staffed by experienced and trained leadership and employees;
- Involve students’ parents and school-day teachers.
For More information call 646-763-8388